Thursday, May 15, 2008

it's getting hot in here


went to pick up papers @ school & made a funny face: i think i am thinking about someone: after about 1pm i made it a point not to take my sunglasses off no matter where i was: it's called mystery




you must click on this picture to get a good look: it is a permanent lifting system attached to the side of the building




this is a tiki bar on top of a short building: i like the way it looks (at night there is fire) but i don't think i ever want to go there




this is what saffron looks like: this is my new favorite spice: i don't think you can call it an herb: i think it is a crocus: crocus sounds like tree to me & herbs don't grow on trees




someone put all their olives on my plate




i've been making funny faces all day long: there is a picture of a man making paellea in a giant traditional basque pan (next to right elbow)




a. & i ate @ the basque market: there was a dispute that she attempted to solve by looking stuff up on the internet




rode my bike up to the depot on the was to work: the sun had just set: click on photo and chelck out the light on those hills




::




& all the trees now have leaves along the boise river




al, aka alvin greenberg gave us a reading @ satchell's




the light was just right

3 comments:

sukey said...

one day i would like to sit in one of your classes,...i would promise to keep my mouth shut!!!

Rosemary S Gray said...

For the briefest of moments there your blog made me miss Boise... and then I remembered I lived in New York City.

LLLPPP said...

a crocus is a flower, but I think saffron is widely recognized as a spice.