Thursday, April 29, 2010

all hands on the deck of the ohio

:




gone, but not forgotten : this will be known as the s.a.b. memorial cabin, right b. & r.?




everything?




the coolest thing anyone has ever sent my way : rode shotgun all the way to ohio




for gn. : youth-bison




roadside restitution





b. & r. gave me mother mary : pickled




my older sister took this in florida : i don't know what to say, but this picture of her kids makes me feel good




found this mess of fallen flowers while gardening with my mom




found while looking for screws in the workshop : apparently my mother no longer works with wood and now only works with the imagination




signing off : me mum's first childhood painting & her majesty's royal navy

1 comment:

Brian said...

Holy shit, is that your parent's back yard now? Where's the horseshoes?