Saturday, January 24, 2009

imitation of home (how do you like my little boat?)


taking a shower the other day, i noticed the number of luffas i own: not certain why i never noticed before: there are more than usual: most probably came from my mother: every package i've received from her in the past year has contained a luffa




:




affectionately




margot: one of the few cats i've ever let into my life




snooping through someone's apartment, i find gifts that i gave & forgot about




found this in the kitchen




this was the front of the postcard




j.r.a. & a.m.g.




e., lovingly




an other's bathroom




with another postcard from me: clifford still: perhaps one of my favorites

(more pictures of london forthcoming: mostly cranes: mechanical)

3 comments:

Jennifer Diane said...

Luffas!!! You can never have enought! .... and if you ever need a sitter for your cat you just ship em down to Arkansas... he has a second home here =-)

Anonymous said...

how did you escape the massive cat allergies of our family? hmmm...

on being lean and vaudevillian said...

wow. if only I could capture my apartment as well as you...sneaker.