Sunday, November 30, 2008

every other thing at once


a.'s birthday entourage post-mexican feast




i do like horses




e. trying to make it look like something




i'm not quite sure




someone left a pumpkin pie at my door the night before thanksgiving: i was a happy boy




work was a bit slow the other night: i had to resort to something: @ the request of my boss to my right




i went to visit my neighbor, e., in her new apartment: she finally has lots of places to put things




i wonder if e. has ever lived in a place with so little on the walls: it all looks very nice




:




a.m.g. brought christmas early this year




she thinks pretty hard about these things: exactly what i've wanted for quite a while




my alley was hard to find this morning: not really sure why i was even looking for it




:




found 2 great albums this morning: neil young, on the beach & the national, boxer

2 comments:

sukey said...

those antilers would look nice on the front of my car!!! whhose trumpet?...enjoying all the photos..can't wait to see you at xmas...xoxo

on being lean and vaudevillian said...

I really don't want a banjo, st.