Wednesday, September 24, 2008

suspending the rabbit's death cry

went out with my friend s. on monday: she has cowgirl boots!: only g. in montana has better boots




r., t., & j. in town from nyc came to visit me while i worked: it was slow so we had time for some self-portraits




:




i wish they never left




someone left this for me: at this point, though, i could care less about the elephant: i actually needed the dollar




k. & m.




a.m.g. eating a sammy




the "co-op" here doesn't even have reusable utensils: wtf




breakfast!




if i worked at this restaurant i would want to be the fruit person: they do such a nice job




r. sizing up the plate




t. & k.




j., my head, t's. chest, k. & the table




j. & t. in boise (capitol hazy in the background)




:




it rained for the first time in months




e. & t. @ dinner




r. & me, affectionately




chickens & kids




dinosaur on the horizon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought the same thing about Grace when i saw those boots.

Anonymous said...

don't post photos of me with food in my mouth. I look pregnant.