Wednesday, June 18, 2008

rich text


dinner: summer is lop-sided: salad is best these days: & cheaper




eventually i will have all my friends and family posing @ my zoo




an orangutang?!




there is something wrong with this toy: severe depression will set in if i don't get this toy in my stocking next christmas




i'm the strangest person i know, aside from my sister, a.: look at me glow




:




fly, baby: fly




bzzzzzz:




6 yrs. old, again!




never been so strong




i am a scientist




!!!




go big?




compromise @ the greyhound: to go or to stay?




there is more than...




jumping @ the ministry

1 comment:

Sub-Tropicaligal said...

Hey,
You don't know me, but while searching for images of Shelburn Falls, MA where we are thinking of buying an old farmhouse, I found your blog and really enjoyed it. Love the town called Obamika too as well as all your cool pics. Keep up the blogging, and remember, McCain is praying for people not to vote. Low turn-out = McSame and a continuation of the evil empire!